Zombie Bros Zombie Bros

WOW! This game is kinda difficult, but I love the concept of two bros helping together. I'm still trying to get use to the AWD keys.

Cook Chicken soup BBL Cook Chicken soup BBL

The designs aren't bad at all. However, this game was just a bunch of clicking. I think if you incorporate more functionality like allowing the playing to stir the ingredients and possibly adding a time limit like cooking mama, then this would be a great game. Also the music was a bit annoying because of the bad looping. Lastly, I think you should put up the real ingredients for this dish. I think that would be sweet.

Don't Catch the Herp! Don't Catch the Herp!

I screamed

That is horrific! I gave it an 8 because the game doesn't work on google chrome, but works on mozilla. Anyways, the game was awesome.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

AWESOME =3

Press space to end this review

Paranormal Shark Activity Paranormal Shark Activity

Holy hell!!!

That shark scared the pee pee out of me when he got me from the other side =3

ThinXIII responds:

haha, glad it scared the crap outa ya! :D

William and Sly William and Sly

LOL

The last part scared the hell out of me, but I like this game and for the most part, it is very soothing

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

LMAO!!!

Fantastic! I thought this was creative. I love how he was so fat that he broke the bridge.

Meet'N'Fuck: The Plumber Meet'N'Fuck: The Plumber

Wow

This would be funny if the husband came home and caught them. Anyways, interesting game...

Six Rooms Six Rooms

Nice

The orange room is giving me grief. I thought the game was pretty nice. I think you need a hint or help button to help confused individuals, but there will be only 3 times for the player to hit the hint button until he or she solves the next puzzle and enter a different room. I think that would be nice.

Perspectite Perspectite

5/5

I don't know much about graphics (which I am taking classes for it) and I think this game is pretty damn good. I would love to see the full version. It's weird, but that is not a bad thing. It's not cliche and it is very orginal. I would like to know the story behind the character...