Podunkton Nightlife Podunkton Nightlife

Wow, I thought you died. Welcome back

Cycon responds:

I AM ALIVE. I'm alive. ALIVE.

Thank goodness, too.

Thanks, good to be back. I think Rafiki said it best when he said, "The King has a turned," and sure enough, he had turned, and was lookin' right at yours truly. Well, I've been in my fair share of lion fights, so I said, "Bring that shit, Mufasuck. I'll toss you into Wildebeasts n shit.

So I did.

That's how I made the Lion King.

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Nice

It reminds me of the makers of Jizzed in my pants..... Lonely Island. Yeah, thats the name of that band.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

De-motivational poster

Embarrassment - it only happens if you are axman13

Zombie Bros Zombie Bros

WOW! This game is kinda difficult, but I love the concept of two bros helping together. I'm still trying to get use to the AWD keys.

Cook Chicken soup BBL Cook Chicken soup BBL

The designs aren't bad at all. However, this game was just a bunch of clicking. I think if you incorporate more functionality like allowing the playing to stir the ingredients and possibly adding a time limit like cooking mama, then this would be a great game. Also the music was a bit annoying because of the bad looping. Lastly, I think you should put up the real ingredients for this dish. I think that would be sweet.

Don't Catch the Herp! Don't Catch the Herp!

I screamed

That is horrific! I gave it an 8 because the game doesn't work on google chrome, but works on mozilla. Anyways, the game was awesome.

Dick Clubbin' Dick Clubbin'

Wow

I can only say wow, Stamper

Douchebag Elevator Douchebag Elevator

This song is

pretty cool and relaxing. Fantastic!

Believe (TACTIK MIX) {Preview} Believe (TACTIK MIX) {Preview}

Dude...

This is fucking killer!!! I hope I hear more of this song in other flash movies...

You are freakin' sweet :-D

StereoTactik responds:

Thanks! <3

hi hi

That is amazing

Originality for the win

datamouth responds:

thanx dude!!!!!!!!

You won't forget? You won't forget?

That is sweet

I love this character. I cannot wait for others the see my Rorschach. Should be finish in... 4 days?

Bearded Frog Lizard Bearded Frog Lizard

Original

Beautiful... that is all I can say...